Belief Statements –
We believe that…
· Children are our most valuable resource.
· Every individual can learn and can be successful.
· Every individual can make a valuable contribution to society.
· The total education of our children is the shared responsibility of our students, parents, schools, community and government.
· The family is the primary influence in the development of an individual.
· A diversified education strengthens individuals and society.
· Every individual deserves to be treated with dignity, fairness and respect.
· Each individual has different needs and deserves equal opportunities for success in learning.
· Excellence is achievable through high expectations and continuous improvement.
· All students have the right to learn in a safe, clean and comfortable environment.
· Learning is a life-long process.
· All students deserve a relevant and challenging education that prepares them for the future.
· All system decisions should be based on data and meet the needs of our students.