1. Be Disciplined.
- This one affects all the others! Everone needs rules and self-control.
2. Get 8 - 10 hours of sleep.
- Sleep improves brain function and reduces stress..
3. Drink 6 - 8 glasses of water each day.
- Water is a powerful nutrient which helps to maintain your brain and memory and is directly connected to brain function.
4. Get exercise every day.
- Exercise strengthens your heart, lungs, muscles, and bones.
- Exercise improves your memory.
5. Be Smart - Don't ever start smoking!
6. Balance Your Diet.
* Information adapted from a presentation by Virginia Brant.