2010, 2011, 2012 Little River Conference
Three undefeated seasons!
2013 Little River Conference Basketball Champions Undefeated Season
|2013-2014 Game Schedules|
LMS Required Summer Reading
6 Steps for Success
1. Visit the Laurens County Public Library or the LCPL Bookmobile to sign up for their summer reading program and check out some books.
2. Keep a log of all the books you have read for the summer.
3. Complete your “Response to Reading” assignment.
4. Turn your log into the Laurens County Public Library to receive your free book. You must turn in your completed log in order to get credit!
5. Turn in your “Response to Reading” assignment to your ELA teacher during the second week of school.
6. If you have turned in your log and your “Response to Reading” assignment, be prepared to participate in a special celebration on Friday, Sept. 13, 2013!
May means PASS testing in schools across the state. While high stakes testing does not in itself indicate the successes and/or failures of schools, it is an important measure for which we must prepare and then perform. We need parental support on several things:
Once PASS is over we battle trying to keep students engaged and under control. We will have almost four full weeks of school after PASS this year. Our focus will continue to be on learning through continued teaching right up until the last day of school. Please help us by respecting the need for students to be present in school and engaged in what teachers have them doing. The last days will be crucial for students as we prepare them for next year and the years after that. June is right around the corner but a strong finish can make the difference between a good or great school year.
Rhett Harris, Ed.D.