1. Use the bathroom before or after class to avoid missing important information.
2. Keep your cell phone out of the classroom since we won’t use it.
3. Keep your head up during class so that you can hear and see better.
4. Be seated and prepared when the bell rings/class begins to get a good start.
5. Raise your hand for permission to get out of your seat to not cause a distraction.
6. The area inside and beside desks will be cleaned at the conclusion of class to maintain a good learning environment.