Laurens County School District No. 55 is pleased to offer parents/guardians electronic web access to their child's school information through the "PowerSchool Parent Portal". By using this system, you will use the Internet to log in to the school server and access your child's attendance, grades, and other information.
SEE VIDEO PRESENTATION (If you get a warning prompt, it is safe to proceed)
1) Go to the "PowerSchool Parent Portal" link on the "Parents" menu of the district or any school website (http://www.laurens55.k12.sc.us).
5) Enter your first name, last name, and email address.
6) Enter your user name and password. These can be almost anything you wish, but choose something you can remember.
8) In the Access ID box, enter your Access ID code from the letter you received at the school.
9) In the Access Password box enter your Access password, and then choose their relationship to you from the dropdown list.
10) Press Enter. If you have other children, you can enter them now or add them once you receive their access codes.